Why Donate to PAFAM?
Your donations enable us to do our work and are greatly appreciated –
- Funding for campaigns in support of Patient Choice and the use of Anthroposophic Medicine in the U.K.
- This includes providing workshops on a variety of health related subjects (see details of this on our website pages)
- At times we are called to, as an example, meet with the Medical Health Regulatory Authority, a Government department that evaluates medicines as part of their consultation process.
- As the PAFAM committee work is voluntary your donation assists with our travel and if need be, accommodation costs.
- Anthroposophic surgeries may benefit from the knowledge and experience that we have built up over the years as do patients in the activity of finding a doctor and the medicines they require.
How to donate to PAFAM
You are welcome to donate by PayPal, BACS or Cheque. We will provide a receipt or certificate to acknowledge any donation made.
BY BACS or STANDING ORDER:
Our Bank: Unity Trust Bank Plc,
Account Name: PAFAM
Account Number: 20144564
Sort Code: 60-83-01
Reference: Your name
Payable to: PAFAM
Send to: c/o Cathie Green, 2 Woodston Oast House, Woodston, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire, WR15 8JG